This page is designed to find opportunities for employment or tenders for Voolu
“A company is nothing more than its people…”
Great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people. -Steve Jobs
Our company has developed a platform that innovates property transactions in the lettings market. We are looking for an experienced engineer or company to collaborate with our development team in the development of a module that will add this same functionality to our platform for property sales. This module will require adjustments to the questionnaire, database, platform UI, and infrastructure to meet the more complex parameters and processes involved in property sales.
Scope of Work:
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Developing a module that streamlines the sales process for property sales on our existing platform.
• Adjusting the questionnaire to include the necessary parameters for property sales.
• Updating the database to accommodate property sales data.
• Modifying the platform UI to include property sales functionality.
• Enhancing the infrastructure to support property sales processes.
The selected candidate should meet the following qualifications:
• Proven experience in developing modules for similar platforms.
• Expertise in adjusting questionnaires, databases, platform UI, and infrastructure.
• Strong understanding of the sales process for property transactions.
• Proficiency in relevant programming languages and development tools.
• Knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
To apply for this tender, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage candidates to be innovative and think outside of the box, so we also welcome short video introductions or a short paragraph. Tell us something more about yourself and your experience and why we should choose you!
Deadline for submission of proposals: 22nd of May 2023.
This tender award is subject to ERDF Grant Offer from CW Innovation Programme which will be part funded by the European Region Development Fund